Just Left APQS Showroom-Houston

I am in love.  Just left the APQS Showroom store in Houston.  I haven't been away from the house this entire week so told wife this morning I was going to check it out.  She does NOT like for me to start looking at things....I said I'm not buying anything....she said, "You told me that about your boat and motorcycle."  LOL.

The machines moved so easily.  I didn't get a chance to try one.  They were getting ready to hold a class so I didn't stay long but Chris answered all of my questions and showed me around the machines.  I'll go back at a later date and actually try one out but I didn't want to take much of their time with the classes fixing to start.

So now I can dream again.

David

Bonnie

It's located off the Southwest Fwy which is Hwy 59 South...the actual address is:  Quilt Your Own  11925 Southwest Fwy Suite 8, Stafford, Tx  Ph:  281-795-7635.

It's in a small shopping center.  There is also a quilt shop a couple of doors down from it...I think it's Quilter's Emporium.  Forgot to stop in there.

David

Hi Noel

I can't remember if they had a machine with Quilt Path on it or not.  I want to say that the Millinium did but can't say for sure.  Here's Chris (the owner's) phone number.  You can call and ask before you go there.    281-795-7635

David

Archived