Bliss is installed

I want to tell you...I am pooped!  It took a few hours, but it's on and looks good.  I will try it out probably tomorrow.  APQS sent me a postage label to mail my carriage back to them free, but the box my bliss came in isn't big enough so I need to look for a new one.  I thought I would sell my M&M wheels.  They are practically new.  They said I could send them back.  I don't know yet.  I still have new Edgerider wheels I don't need.  I suppose the rails can be sold for aluminum scrap.  I wish someone was close enough to come and get them and I would just give them to them.  Did I tell you I'm pooped?  For you who are thinking of upgrading here's a breakdown of the cost.  $3000 to upgrade and they send you new rails, table top and carriage with the M&M wheels.  The shipping was about $345 and the tax for me was $267 for a grand total of a little over $3600. I think I will love the difference.  I'll let you know.  

Enjoy Oma!  I'm sure you will be pleased.  It is quite an investment but it's sure easier on the shoulders.  I've never been sorry I upgraded.  I wish there was something we could do with the "leftover" parts, but for now they're stored in our machine shed.  I tried to sell my M&M wheels on this site but no takers.  They are barely used.  Hopefully you'll have better luck.

Get some rest so you can quilt tomorrow!! 

We used the rails and old table top and made a shelf under the table.  DH got "U" bolts and fastened them to the lower bars of the legs.   Works great for storing things............I keep "to be quilted" projects under there, my small vacuum,  package batting.   It won't hold anything too heavy, but works great !   I could put a heavier plywood on those rails to make it sturdier, but the old table top works just fine for what I use it for.    

I had the guys come and do my install, so they took back the parts I couldn't use along with all the packaging.  

Archived