Quilt Glide on 2010 Millenium

My new Mille is supposed to have Quilt Glide, but there is nothing in the instructions to indicate how to turn it off or on, and there is no button or light on the front to show that it is on.  That is the ONLY reason I chose the used Mille over a brand new Lucey.  Does anybody know how to make it operate?

Is there something on your touch pad that turns it on? On my 2009 there is a small knob on the front of the machine that controls it. Call APQS in the morning if nobody chimes in with the answer. There was nothing in my instructions either, but with mine it was obvious how to use it.

Teresa, Lynn is correct, your Millie should have a knob under the APQS badge on front panel. Set your stitches at 13-15 SPI, engage SR and turn Quilt Glide knob clockwise. The needle will continually cycle ; turn clockwise to adjust the cycling speed. Quilt Glide is wonderful for pebbling and tiny stippling. You'll love it!

Be sure to fully turn knob counterclockwise to disengage when you want to return to regular SR function. You will hear a slight click. Enjoy your new Milie!

Archived