Yay, APQS was at PIQF this year!

I wanted to extend a big thank you to the APQS family for hosting a booth at PIQF in Santa Clara, CA this year. It was so wonderful to see our lovely machines there. Of course my highlight was being able to meet the wonderful quilt artist Marilyn Badger! She was a delight to chit chat with. It was also very nice to meet Dave Binnquist, the owner of the APQS showroom in Rancho Cucamonga. 

The show was gorgeous and huge as usual. I went Thursday to see all the quilts, Friday to do some shopping and revisit some quilts and Saturday to be a white glove lady for one of my guilds. Sadly I was too tired on Sunday to battle the football stadium traffic to take one last look. But I came away with lots of inspiration!

I wanted to extend a big thank you to the APQS family for hosting a booth at PIQF in Santa Clara, CA this year. It was so wonderful to see our lovely machines there. Of course my highlight was being able to meet the wonderful quilt artist Marilyn Badger! She was a delight to chit chat with. It was also very nice to meet Dave Binnquist, the owner of the APQS showroom in Rancho Cucamonga. 

The show was gorgeous and huge as usual. I went Thursday to see all the quilts, Friday to do some shopping and revisit some quilts and Saturday to be a white glove lady for one of my guilds. Sadly I was too tired on Sunday to battle the football stadium traffic to take one last look. But I came away with lots of inspiration!

I missed the show this year unfortunately.  Pleased to hear that APQS was there this time around to spread some quilty goodness.  

I wonder if the show will be held next year.  I read several months ago that Santa Clara might need to sell the convention centre as they have lost some State funding.  I hope that doesn't happen!

Archived