Table is level on legs, but not on hydraulic lift

Okay...I'm moved in.   Millie is mostly set up.   I got her levelled perfectly on her legs.   When I use the hydraulic lifts however, the level is slightly off.  I am trying to figure out how to get my two left hydraulic lift legs to go 'into' the mechanism by about 1/4-1/2'',  without affecting the table legs.   The feet ends are already totally screwed in, so I can't adjust that by screwing the base feet a little.   any takers on this one? 

I don't want to touch the right hand side of the table because everything is level over there. It's just the left side that is ever so slightly off.

The legs are already 'out' and don't go all the way in to the base of the mechanism, when I push the button to do that.  

Sometimes all you need to do is to run the table all the way to the top and then back down to your height.    If you are not level when in the lowest position, check to make sure the bottom cap of the hydraulic foot hasn't fallen off...one of mine did.  I need to have a piece of cardboard under that one foot to level it.

Archived