Can't find LED light pkgs now

Last week I could swear that when I was browsing on the APQS site in the store area, I ran across the LED light kit that could be added to machines that currently have the florescent tube lighting.  I recall the cost was $150.  Now I can't find it!  Does anyone know where it is?  Please help!  Thanks!!!!

On a similar note, my fiancé found someone who sells an aftermarket light kit for APQS machines (mcautomationinc.com).  Has anyone purchased one of his systems ($185)?  Are you happy with it?  Was it worth the money? 

Lora.

Bonnie,  If you don't mind me asking, what type of electrical connections do you have on your machine?  Mike stated that we have two options:  1) four pin connector, or 2) plug into laser port (regular stereo type plug on my machine, but not on the picture he has on his website). 

The connector I currently have on the front of my machine is a nine-pin connector and there are several wires, maybe four.  The go into the handle assembly and then come out again to go into the nine-pin light plug.  I'm worried that if I let my fiance start messing with the wires, he's going to mess up my handles which would mean that I couldn't operate the machine from the front.  Can't have that.  Help!  Thanks.

Archived