Loading A Quilt

Myrna Ficken

Loading A Quilt  Free by Myrna Ficken

A Quilter's Choice - APQS West I am happy to announce that I am starting videos on Vimeo . Click on the link below for the first one and FREE. Check it out. A huge THANK YOU to my friend Angela Hugli Clark for all of her help and getting me behind in gear to start this. I will be doing more in the near future on many subjects. When it comes up you need to
CLICK ON THE BLUE BOX THAT SAYS Watch on Vimeo. https://vimeo.com/208875744

• 6 months later...

Thanks for this Myrna!  I really like the way you add in the bits of info along the way, explaining the why of it and what to watch for and concern or not concern yourself with.  I would be so pleased if you continued with other videos because this one was awesome!  I've had my Lenni just about one year now and any little tips and tricks I can get to ease the process are so appreciated.  I only wish I could come visit you in Colorado! ;) 

Myrna, I've had my machine for 7 years and know how to load a quilt.......learning from various sources. I loved your methods; they are very good; especially liked you did not pin the top of the quilt nor the sides when basting through all the layers. Thanks for a great video!

Archived