website changes

Teresa,

I just took a peek.....I Do like it....its very clean and as you said more professional. I like the bullets instead of wordy words. May be I will take a page from your book and do some fixing on my own. Still having trouble with the front page.

I registered on your new site....what a wonderful idea.

I have broadband so no the pictures do not take long to load...a flicker and they are there.

Patterns are fine, they are a bit fuzzy, but they are clear enough to see and no one should have a problem understanding what you have done.

Teresa--I am on dial-up internet and the pictures actually loaded up quite quickly--good job. I thought the feather meander was kinda hard to see--but very good idea on how to show the patterns you can do--my brother in law is going to help me set up my website this summer and I was thinking about doing something like that too--thanks--I am a very visual person and seeing it helps.

Keep up the great work!!

Thanks Terri for the nice comments. That feather meander picture is very hard to see. The fabric is a very busy floral print, tiny white flowers on green background; and she wanted white flowers. I will have to see if I have any other pictures of that quilt that show it better. The pictures of the actual quilt will be in the customer quilts page when I get it loaded (hopefully tonight). Maybe I just need to stitch up a new sample of that particular meander pattern.

Teresa, it is a wonderful site. Gives me ideas but I promise not to copy what you have done. You should get lots of business now. Way to hang in there, you have given me a reason to keep on keeping on.

blessings on you this day

Archived