Length of Table

Melody

I have a 12 ft table and my leaders are 126" long so depending on how much you allow for the backing/batting (I usually like 8" larger than the quilt top) so with that I would be comforortable quilting a 118" wide quilt top with 126" wide backing. But of course I don't have a compuquilter on my machine so it may be less.

Joann

I have the same leaders but maybe because I have a compuquilter (I'm not sure but there are two metal tabs on the back of my table and these stop my wheels and they are exactly 112 inches apart and that is all that I can do as far as width).... My question is, is this on all machines or is mine different?

Melody-

I have a 12 foot table with the compuquilter and I lose about 2.5 because of the placement of the motor. If you are getting an x - axis limit message then it could be that all you need to do is adjust the x - axis so you have more space before it says it has reached its limit. You can call Stan and DeeDee's office and they will walk you through the adjustment. It is not hard to do and takes just a minute.

Yours-

Sheri in Hershey

Archived