Anyone in Florida ?

Hi Glenda,

I saw that no one had replied, so here's hoping that they just haven't seen your post yet. You're more than welcome to come and visit and try mine out, but I am in Oregon, a little farther away than I think you'd planned.

Have you looked at the CL website? I think there's a great shot of a small child using the CL, a quick demonstration that it really is as easy to use as they say. I also would suggest contacting them about a video on DVD that you could watch. I think if you can get past the initial expense, they are well worth their weight in gold. I love mine to pieces, and Michael does a great 1 year payment plan without interest.

Good luck to you, and let us know what you decide.

Beth

Thanks for the offer Beth, but I think Atlanta would be closer. :D LOL However I would love to see your part of the country. I just have a fear of buying this without a hands on experience. I do have the DVD and look at the website often. I have books, manuels, and video for my HF, and can't make it work right ! :mad: So, hopefully I'll get a chance to take a class on that later in the year. Everything just seems to take place so far from me. Factor in gas,or airline tickets, motel and the cost of class, it's just out of reach. Glenda

Glenda,

I am in Niceville between Panama City and Pensacola. Too bad you didn't come to the classes I hosted last September with Myrna. She did the HF class.

Anyway, I have the HF and would be happy to help you with it. I also have the CL King clams, BF and just received my Swirls template yesterday. You could see those as well. If you are interested to come this way, it is about 2.5 hours from Tallahasse, let me know. I will be going to MQS the whole 1st week of June, but after that I would be happy to show you.

Patty

ps..... I have been in contact with Sherry R. Harrison to come sometime next spring to teach, n case you are interested, so save your pennies ;)

Oh Patty, Bless your heart !!! I have spent SO much money on my quilting toys and just worried about sinking more into it. I bookmarked your website and will be getting in touch with you soon. At the time you had the HF classI wasn't interested in the HF. Then, the dvd came out and that fired me up. Supposed to be a class in Orlando in the fall, will try to make that. Unless you can teach me all I need to know. LOL I'm happy, happy happy !! :):):) Glenda

Archived