Innova 26" with 11' Pro-Frame. SOLD

Innova 26” with 11’ Pro-Frame.  $5000

Originally a dealer demo, this machine shipped from ABM in 11/2009. I purchased it 3/2011 and have used the machine very little since—five kids.  Innova machines are built to quilt and known for incredible stitching accuracy, reliability, precision engineering and minimal maintenance.  This machine is in excellent shape and sews beautifully.

• Pro-Frame is a commercial quality aluminum design with 2” diameter powder coated steel poles and includes adjustable self leveling legs, two side clamps with tensioning bands, and gas assisted front lifting bar allowing you to easily lift the bar to straighten and inspect batting.
  • Rotating Sew Head makes it possible to conveniently change feet, needles and remove the machine head from frame as needed.
  • Superior Stitch Regulation with industrial quality high resolution digital encoders (5-22 stitches per inch).
  • Pro Touch Screen on machine front allows you to change stitches per inch, adjust minimum sew speed, Stitch Regulator on/off, tachometer, needle up/down, manual speed mode, jog needle, bobbin yardage counter, and input diagnostics.
  • Front and rear handles with start/stop controls, half stitch button, needle stop—up/down.
  • Spring loaded 1/4” hopping foot: unlike the fixed foot on most machines, this foot minimizes thread breaks and skipping, adjusts for batting inconsistencies, varying quilt top thicknesses, and bulky seam allowances.
  • 1hp motor stitches 3000 stitches/minute for faster, more efficient quilting and better stitch regulation. When paired with the spring loaded hopping foot, this machine can sew through multiple layer seam allowances, including denim without stalling.
  • Horizontal side spool holder. The Innova is capable of running many specialty threads wound on spools including metallics, silks, cottons, and mono-poly.
  • Minimal maintenance includes regular lubrication of bobbin area and general cleaning of thread/lint buildup.
  • Laser light for pantos
  • Adjustable light
  • Large acrylic ruler base
  • Canvas leader set (new)
  • Micro-handles

Buyer responsible for pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.

IMG_0848.jpeg

IMG_0855.jpeg

IMG_0857.jpeg

IMG_0858.jpeg

IMG_0863.jpeg

IMG_0866.jpeg

IMG_0871.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 4:50 PM, KatiesQuilts said:

Hi Kelly,

I can drive to SLC.  Let me know if I can come and see it.

Thank you,

Katie

Hi there Kelly…

I’d like to know if I can come and see it. I have a window before the 10th of Jan. That would work for me. Please let me know as soon as possible so I can make arrangements.
Thank you, 

Katie

• 2 weeks later...
  • kellyquilts changed the title to Innova 26" with 11' Pro-Frame. SOLD