you should see my new overhead lights

you should see the lights i have........

my husband made me custom lights take a peek.....

http://www.deloasquiltshop.com/longarmaccessories.html

the lights have a outlet to plug the bobbin winder in as well as the motorized feed. also they have a plug mounted mid way to plug the machine into. all my cords are now up off the floor and it is really sharp, i never realize what i was missing, no glare at all, no more eye strain.

ooohhh! that's a great idea, and probably less expensive than what I made my DH do last fall for me to help me with the lighting. I made him have the electrician add some recessed lighting above my machine (which is in my living room) when we had our family room remolded last fall. :D

Joann

I have 4 machines in my studio, as i am a APQS rep, and i do not have to change threads so often...... the lights are 595.00 shipping is included, set up is free with in 300 miles of zip code 49090 .25 a mile after that they bolt on to the flanges where the motorized feed bolts to, and he makes them for the old style tables too. they are great i never realized what i was missing, i give them to new buyers for free as an insentitive to purchase their machines from me. they are worth their weight in gold trust me. if you want a set just call or email me

www.deloasquiltshop.com

deloa@deloasquiltshop.com

269-767-2819 cell

269-639-2123 home

Archived