Milli PROBLEMS!!!!

Renae

Well she is "saved" and won't go for salvave......:D. My needles kept breaking.......19 in 90 min......GRRRRRRR. It has been breaking a lot of needles since Dec.....maybe Jan. for sure but not to the tune of 19 in such a short time. Anyway.....everytime I broke a needle of course the timing went out.....so my DH had to reset it. Well it got so he didn't leave the room....then the last time one broke he went to take the bobbin out and we couldn't without taking the hook finger off. Well that was bent and cracked......that is why the bobbin wouldn't come out. Boy, one thing after another.....so he set the timing and straightened the hook finger so at least I could finish the last 9 inches of the quilt. Called APQS and had them send out a new hook finger and had it the next day...whew!!!:)

But still had the problem of the needle breaking!!!!????? So we had talked to John Mitchell and had him stumped because we tried everything and did everything he wanted us to do before we called him.......so he said he had to think on this a little bit. Well, I got to thinking about this and said to myself, 'it has to be something sooooooooo simple that we are missing it, but what is it'???? Then John called back and I asked John, "why does my needle keep falling out of the needle bar"??? LOL:P:P

He said,"is that what is happening?" I said yes, the needle falls out and then breaks, WELLLLLLLLLLLL there you go!!!!!! The little screw wasn't tight enough to hold the needle......so don't use a little screwdriver use a larger one. I had also changed the screw from the left side of the needle bar to the right since I am right handed but John said the threads could be striped and I happened to have an extra little screw so I used that and put it on the left. WOW!!!! MY MILLI DANCES NOW!!!!! I am a happy camper!!

No more migraine headache either.........I talked to Myrna today and we talked about a lot of things......Thank you soooooooo much Myrna I really leaned on you, you are a real sweetheart.

Sorry everyone for the tantrum I had the other day.........frustration will do that I guess but I should have not taken it out on here....I am sorry.

Archived