New Designs & New Promotion on Digi-Tech

Jess

We've been thinking about this for a while so we are giving it a try. We will be putting designs on sale at 50% off for the first 10 days that they go up on the website. After that they will go to their regular prices & will be part of storewide sales occassionally thereafter.

We think it may generate some interest in some of the new designs & designers that we add to the website. I've just uploaded 25 new designs over the last 3 days, so feel free to explore our new "New Items" category, where all new designs will be listed during the first 10 days of availability. They can also be seen in their regular catagories also, but we felt that a special catagory would make it easy for customers to find out what's new. www.digitechpatterns.com

I would also like to add that new designs from Irena Bluhm will be loaded by the end of the day on Wednesday 8/8 & that designs from Jamie Wallen can be expected in 4-6 weeks.

On a side note: It looks like I will be delving into teaching some digitizing classes. It appears that I will be teaching a day long intensive workshop early in the week at MQX 2008. It should be alot of fun. I have some hard core digitizing & some fun stuff planned. If you have any questions on the class feel free to contact me.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived