where to buy batting wholesale?

I have been buying hobbs 80/20 batting online by the roll which is a good price, but someone told me I should try to buy it from them directly and could save money if I order 3 rolls at a time. Does anyone else do this or know how I can do this?

Thanks!

Guest Linda S

You can order from Hobbs directly. Actually, just about any company, you can order their batting directly. I've just sent for samples from Airtex, Warm, and Quilters Dream. I'm considering changing from Hobbs as I just realized that I'm allergic to something in the 80/20. My hands get itchy, dried out, and hurt right after I use it. Takes ages to go away. Most of the companies will send you samples and pricing sheets so you can decide what you want. As long as you have your business license, you can buy wholesale.

Linda

Guest Linda S

After considering all the choices in batting out there, I did some calling around this week and got samples sent to me from Airtex, Warm, and Quilters Dream. Now I have lots of items to choose from. I do like the fact that Quilters Dream requires no minimum purchase.

Linda

• 1 month later...

Archived