Deloa Jones' Oct. Retreat

Hi everyone,

I only live an hour from Mansfield and would really like to come to the retreat but I don't have a LA and I'm not sure what the best class would be for me. I'm looking at different models, brands, and even midarms.

I'm doing some big quilts and the hassle on my DM is killing my neck and shoulders. Yeah, I know I shrug my shoulders while I'm working, I actually do it a lot even when I'm not sewing. I'm trying to break the habit. Any ideas? :>)

Seriously, can anyone recommend what classes I might consider? I'll probably be a day student.

Thanks,

Marlette,

I'd call Deloa and she will tell you which classes will fit well for you. Watch it though you will get hooked on the APQS machines! They are wonderful and the 6 hours classes include hands on :D. Of course you could do like I did...took my husband with me to and APQS seminar and didn't tell him it was really a buying seminar...shortly after it started my husband leaned over and said, "Why do I feel like was set up?" :P I told him it was important to me that he was on board...he doesn't usually deny me anything so I pretty much knew he would be on board. I got my machine about a month ago and just love it!

Heidi

Archived