Lurking

Hello all I am iquiltit from WVa I originally bought an Ultimate II in 1994.Sold it and bought a grocery store. LOL What a joke that tuned out to be LOL. I still own the bldg but have moved 1 1/2 hours away. I have a Gammill Classic 1997 model and have enjoyed it. It is a little heavier than I expected. So when csmith in Michigan had an Ultimate II for sale, I bought it from her and went and picked it up, 9 hrs up there 10 back LOL my butt was sore

I have already fired her up and quilted a Cleveland Indians quilt. She is adjusted to fine perfection. I have never freehanded much so this is my goal now. I love to read this sight and read your chat, I check the site 2 or 3 times a day. LOL Also please forgive me for not answering your alls questions but I had not checked csmith after i went and bought the quilter until the other day Happy Quilting to all Carol:P:cool:

I love it when "lurkers" pop in and let us know they are out there...or...at least so far I love it ;) Not really sure who is out there but so far they have been good.

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to being an APQS owner. I know a lot of Gammill owners and they are fine machines, no offense intended to those Gammill girls. From a quilter to a grocery store back to a quilter....hmm...For me groceries and quilting go together ;) So I can see the connection.

Happy quilting and join in the conversations anytime.

Mary Beth

Archived