Hartley Fence/Myrna's DVD

kusmaulk

Myrna,

I attached the Fence this evening - watched your DVD (loved the bloopers) and can't wait to try it for real on a wholecloth sampler.

The hardest part was attaching the first little adaptor, because I couldn't fit my hand under the machine. But I found a little short screwdriver, and managed.

It looks like it will be easy, and I will be able to do so much more with these tools. Thanks for arranging this purchase for me. I will give it a good home, and keep it busy.

Karol

Inverness, FL

Karol,

Obviously it's too late to share this advice with you now, but perhaps it will help someone else who adds the Hartley Fence to their machine.

If you slide the sewing head to one end of the table, simply lift off the Lexan top on the other end, or slide it out and over a bit. Then you'll be able to roll the machine back to the area where the Lexan is gone and reach under or lay under the machine to attach the bracket. Then plop the Lexan back in place.

We'll be anxious to see all the great quilting you do with the Hartley Fence. You'll have a blast!

Karol, sorry I was unable to read your post. I did have access to my laptop the last few days. I know you will really enjoy using your fence. Let me know if you need anything else. It was great having you in class. I had a great time with all you you gals. And I am looking forward to coming back

Thank you Dawn for helper Karol out.

Myrna

Myrna!

I also have a HF... for my Ultimate I... Can't wait to get your video. Will I be able to do Baptist fans and circles in circles? I have a top to quilt that is very oriental in nature and each block has the 1/4 circle in it.... I thought clamshells or circles or baptist fans would be good.

-b

Bobbi,

I just finished a quilt using Baptist fans from watching Myrna's DVD. Its really fun and you will love it. I am so glad my DH put a DVD player in my LA room cuz I watched the DVD, then I would pause it and then sew, then watch it and then sew - it was great. :cool: Have fun and you will learn a lot of this DVD.

Archived