Apple Intervention is finished

They say an apple a day will keep the doctor away....I hope this works with warmth and plenty of apples to go around! This was made for my daughter for her birthday. Which comes on Thanksgiving day again this year. The year she was born was on this day so here we go again! This was fun to make. Simple pattern but the quilting was a challenge on my DS machine. Done in time though. She is coming to pick it up on Turkey day!

I've changed the size to 100 pixels and hope it comes through, if not it can be seen on my webshots album Fowl Manner Quilts.

Also for those of you car fans you can see where I get my inspiration from in the Porsche, Porsche, Porsche album. Enjoy! I did taking these, thats for sure.

They looked so delicious when I was working on this quilt I think I ate an orchard!

Glad you gear heads enjoyed the cars. My avatar was me holding one of those million dollar beauties from entering pit lane. Best seat in the house for sure.

I\'m working on a quilt now for my DS who enjoys working pit lane with me on these historic weekends. His will have photos of some of the cars and him working and having a great time. Will hopefully post when finished.

The piano key boarder seemed the best choice and I like it allot. It was not a matter of it being wavy or warped it just seemed the right design with so much going on elsewhere in the quilt.

Thanks for looking and always being there with such great inspiration for all of us. G

Archived