Edgerider wheels how will I know they will help

Susanri

I will ask this question a few places so you might see this question a few

times..Christmas is

quickly coming and I am thinking about edgerider wheels for my Ultimate II the

question I have is how do I know they will improve my machines mobility right now I can glide my machine with just my finger tips. What else should I be looking for? I hate

to tinker with something thats already good I have no stiffness whats so ever, But I hear

people raving about them but I am not sure if I really need them

Thanks for any insight

Sue, I totally agree with Myna and Tammie here about not fixing something that isn\'t broken, and with that said I do have the Edgerider wheels and I love them.

Now my problem wasn\'t that the machine wouldn\'t glide, it did it very well side to side and front to back, but when you would go into a curve or a sharp panto the wheels on the machine that fit in the glider slots would also want to move, that movement was very sloppy and bumpy....my wheels didn\'t fit the slots well, and if you moved to fast side ways and then a different direction the wheel would get confused and try to jump out of the slots. Now with the edgerider wheels it fits snuggly in the slots and now I don\'t have a sloppy movement. So that is why I changed out my wheels.

Archived