MQS2008 - preview of class outline

Loes

Hi everyone,

With all lovely and exciting posts about people subscribing for the various hands-on classes at MQS2008, I realize that a digitizing class may need a little preview of what to expect.

So, I made a little slideshow which will hopefully give you an idea what you can learn in my class "In your dreams...."

The preview can be found here:

http://quilters.pre-design.eu/mqs_class1.htm

As you can see I will also be teaching how to draw the wonderful Claudia Pfeil Pfeathers in Pre-Design.

Claudia will teach her technique in a hand-on class too! Claudia's class schedule can be found on page 27 of the MQS catalogue.

Hope to see you in May 2008 :)

Loes

Loes, I love your new avatar - your picture is great!

Also, I loved your preview. I wish I could take your class but as of right now it looks like I won\'t be able to attend any of the shows:(. We have had so many medical bills this year (both my husband and I had surgery), that it doesn\'t look like the funds will be there. I am really bummed out about this. I think you need to extend your trip to the states and visit the Phoenix area. The weather will be great the middle of May;)

...too!:D

Thank you ...... Loes and the "flying Dutchman" for showing this demo-version! I think the real version and your classes will be ...."woooow";) (Sorry...I´m missing the right words this morning!);)

Thank you, too, for advertising my classes at MQS...I´m getting really excited to teach there - it is my first time to teach in the US and I wonder .....are enough students attending my classes and how they will understand my "funny" english???;):D

Have a great day....

Claudia

Sue, thanks for the compliments :) Sorry that you can\'t come to Kansas in May. Visiting you in Phoenix would be lovely!! We\'ve never been there. Are there any sewing/embroidery machine dealers in your area that might be interested in hosting an embroidery retreat? We are planning to combine my teaching at MQS with a "Loes on Tour": teaching and demoing at various dealers in the USA. So if we are in your area, we will have a chance to meet again!!!!! And then I can see your studio of which I have a picture on my website too :)

Hugs and Take care

Loes (and Theo too!)

Claudia,

Don\'t worry: your class will be overbooked :) I have seen you at work (and I will be seeing you this Monday again - yippeee!) and you are a great teacher: your special Pfeather technique is beautiful and you have a wonderful and very clear way of explaining how to do it.

And about your funny accent... well I have been teaching at 12 different embroidery retreats in the USA over the past years, with a combined audience of 3000 ladies and they all understood me with my funny dutch accent, so you\'ll be fine <ggg>.

See you on Monday,

Loes - oh and Theo will be there too:

after he created the Construction Cars panto, he\'s kind of hooked now on drawing with Pre-Design, yeah! if you want to see his panto, take a look at http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=8565&pid=73836

Archived