Never ending pantos!

Does anyone besides me feel that a panto seems to go on FOREVER! I have been working on waterworld for the past few days and I cannot seem to get through a full row without thinking of something else I must do..right now! This quilt happens to be very large and I am beginning to think it will never end! Give me custom and you cannot tear me away, but these pantos are definetly not my cuppa tea! Speaking of tea, perhaps I will brew me up some..right now! That should get me off the hook for another 5 min.! LOL

No offence intended to those panto lovers, I am just trying to avoid staring at that little red dot for awhile longer!:P

Some pantos do go on forever. I did double plum on a large quilt, thought I was never going to finished that quilt. It was so boring, took me 4 days to do it. I walked away so many times to do something else, and then had to drag myself back to quilt. Needless to say I buried that panto so I will never use it again. I do like doing pantos -but not that one. Most of my customers ask for pantos. My next quilt will go fast, it is a panto -paperchase. Some pantos are very time comsuming and take longer to do, others are easy and go faster, and some are just down right boring.

You are not alone in thinking pantos go on forever.

Sherry, you are sooo talented...just too creative to be bogged down with doing pantos. When one is so good, it has to be difficult to do something as rote as a panto. Keep it in the back of your mind that "you can do this, you can do this", & you have another one that will allow those creative juices to flow right after this panto!

Have a great day!

Pat

AZ

That is the best laugh I have had all day long. Reading this makes me feel "NORMAL" again. I am not alone is panto conundrom...

Somehow they do finally get done, but they sure don't feel as rewarding as others.

Keep smiling... I bet its beautiful.

Guest Linda S

Sherry - I find I don't mind doing them if I crank up the tunes and dance down the length of the machine. It can actually be kind of fun that way. Otherwise, I agree, it can be sooooo boring!

Linda

Archived