Who sent me this block? 2 more without names

OK, it is worse than I thought.

I don\'t know who sent these. I think one is Lisa Thiessen but not sure. Worse yet, I crusied thru the BDay Block pages and I did not even remember to say "thank you" when I received these two blocks. Shame on me.

If you sent these, please U2U me.

whosent-these.jpg

And I checked my list. These are the people that I owe blocks to and will be working on that this week-end.

April Wright

Barbara Goodson

Bonnie Botts - now, how did that happen, Bonnie???

Rita Kilpatrick

When those are done, I will be all caught up. Whew.

Jeanne,

OMG, that was April... I don\'t even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. My spread sheet showed that I had sent a block to both you and Lisa on March 3rd but I guess I forgot to mark that I had received these blocks. Thank you so much, Jeanne, for straightening me out.

I did finish some jewel tone (purples, mauves, reds, greens and golds) kaleidoscope blocks for April W, Barabara Goodson, Rita Kilpatrick and Bonnie Botts. I will get them in the mail tomorrow. That will catch me up.

I just finished designing my birthday quilt using the blocks that I have received. It may take a while to complete assembling the blocks. Silly me for saying "any size block was OK". I am starting to fill them up to 12.5" blocks. If I get anymore blocks, they will be going on the back of the quilt.;)

Mary Beth, I am not a train wreck. This is California.... I am a car wreck. LOL :D:D

Archived