Millenium for sale

Since I retired, we are traveling a lot, so I have decided I should sell my Millenium. I bought my Millenium new late in 2003 and it has been used sparingly. Features include a 12' table (holds quilts as large as 124"x124"), stitch regulator, laser, and of course the foot pedal for winding and rewinding the quilts. I will also include the Hartley fence, a base extender, several pantogram patterns, a separate bobbin winder, as well as some metal bobbins and needles. I am asking $12,800 for the enter package. Shipping will be your responsibillity. I would also be willing to make a deal on both thread and batting. My phone # is 641-682-6985 and I live in Ottumwa, Iowa. This would make a wonderful machine for someone who has the time to use it!!

Originally posted by Athleticsecretary

Since I retired, we are traveling a lot, so I have decided I should sell my Millenium. I bought my Millenium new late in 2003 and it has been used sparingly. Features include a 12\' table (holds quilts as large as 124"x124"), stitch regulator, laser, and of course the foot pedal for winding and rewinding the quilts. I will also include the Hartley fence, a base extender, several pantogram patterns, a separate bobbin winder, as well as some metal bobbins and needles. I am asking $12,800 for the enter package. Shipping will be your responsibillity. I would also be willing to make a deal on both thread and batting. My phone # is 641-682-6985 and I live in Ottumwa, Iowa. This would make a wonderful machine for someone who has the time to use it!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Have you sold your machine and extras? I just bought a millie a month ago, and would be inrerested in your extras if you want to break the package up. Let me know what you would want for them if you are interested. Or even if you want to sell your thread and batting alone.

Archived