Australia - Used APQS machines for sale

Hi

There are a few used APQS machines for sale here in Australia because the owners are trading up and, one Milli/Compuquilter that has never been used - still in the original packaging.

Call me and I can put you in touch with the owners. All machines have been very well maintained by the current owners.

They are:

Milli/Compuquilter - never used 10% discount on new price

Milli/Compuquilter - 2 1/2 yrs 20% dis.on new price

Ultimate 1 - 7yrs, very good condition with recently replaced motor and all new black wheels - $13,000AUD

Contact me; Sue (03) 9769 0248

Hello Sue,

Hope you survived the Christmas well and that Santa was generous.

I have had Geoff realign my machine but I still find it extremely hard to move. I have managed to develop Tennis Elbow as well (------ Yes, cleaning is dangerous for your health!!!!! :P ) so I find it doubly as hard to move the carriage. He has loosened the wheels as per the intsruction manual (...if they were loosened any more, the machine wobbles...) and at this stage he knows the machine better than me, but it still feels like I\'m trying to push a dead weight up one of our mountains.

There was a thread ealier on about the same problem, so I\'ll have Geoff read that and see if it is the wheels themselves. At this stage my mostly fruggal husband keeps saying that I should just order the edgerider wheels!! I am trying to keep my costs down before I start the business.

What do I do if the Wheels are the problem??

Archived