My Quilt is going to Houston !!!!

Today I opened my e-mail to a Congrates your quilt is entered into this years quilt show letter... I am doing back flips as I type. I entered both my Birds of a feather and Kalidescope of threads and my Kalidescope quilt was chosen. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. This is a first for me as I have never had a quilt hang in Houston. I can't wait to see it in the crowd of quilts hanging in that huge hall. OK I need to go and cool down now so I can get some work done today. Hope to see you all in Houston. Still Crazy For Longarm Quilting Sue Patten. PS does anyone know how to make these funny little faces appear in your message???

Guest Linda S

Hi Sue! Congratulations to you! I will have lots of quilts to look for in Houston. So many folks I know have received word that theirs are accepted. Of course, I know lots of folks from a lot of lists. This is an true honor indeed, as they are very selective. I'm going to both the market and the show, so I will look for your quilt. :D

Linda

I am not surprised one bit! You are a very talented artist, and I'm sure you will win many ribbons there!

Funny to finally see you here. I was thinking about you last week. I was showing off your beautiful auction quilt that I won.

Let me know when you want to take vacation in CA. You can turn it into a buiness trip, stop by and work your magic classes!

Cheryl

Archived