Am I nuts!?

You are not nuts, It\'s awesome to be able to take advantage of the great deals we have in used machine at the moment. So enjoy you new machine and have fun.

As for anyone else that is thinking it\'s nuts to purchase a machine, NO WAY get over it and just call a rep and take advantange of the great deals we have right now. You will fill so relieved after you take the plunge than just thinking about it .....Right Sandra and Laura?

Myrna

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a used Discovery from APQS 2 years ago and was very happy with the machine and the support that came with it. It ran beautifully and I would still have it now but my DH just upgraded me to the new Lenni. Now I\'ve fallen in love all over again. You won\'t regret your decision.

Hello

No one has said this but there is space under the table for storage. You can get a lot under there and there are all kinds of ways to do it. Plastic bins or the plastic drawers that are stacked. I looked at Ikea for some wooden ones and found several that would work under the table. If you use the wooden ones you can put material in them and they aren\'t getting light on the material.

The key is to make sure and figure out the height of the table (which is adjustable) and measure the storage units to make sure they fit under there nicely.

Just a thought.

Tamara

Thanks for the suggestion, Tamara.

I spent all day today moving things around, packing it up, rearranging furniture, etc. I need to buy a shelving unit from Ikea - maybe next weekend. When that is put together, and some storage bins are moved to the laundry room (where the shelves will go), I will be pretty close to having the space in my rec room. That will include using the area under the machine, too. WoW! I have so much fabric and yarn.

I opted for my son to help me, rather than my husband. I pretended to be nice and considerate and told DH that I wanted to pay SD to help me so he could earn some money, and also it will not risk DH\'s back going out. BUT, the main reason was so DH wouldn\'t see all my stash!!! He sort of knows it is there, but he rarely pokes around the area, so probably doesn\'t realize all those Runnermaid bins are really my "stuff"," too.

LOL - It\'s our secret. :)

I have about 20 rubbermaid bins of fabric! I also have 7 or 8 bins of yarn! Then I have 2 bookcases full of quilting and knitting/crochet books and an overflow that sits on the floor nearby. Then there is the bin of kits that I purchased and haven\'t made. Oh, my! The stash list just goes on and on.

Shana, I need a studio the size of yours! BTW, Shana\'s studio is about 4 times the size of mine. She\'s so lucky. :D

Archived