NW QUILTERS ALERT

nineva

We are so lucky. Everyone is having such a good time here at Myrna\'s classes in Vancouver. She had requests for one more day of classes so we now have a couple of openings left for Tuesday. You are going to get two classes in one. She is going to teach Just Do It and Feathers together. Wow, can you believe that? Email me(nineva@adelphia.net) or myrna (myrnaf@q.com) so we can get you signed up. Or give her a call at 435-229-2703. Good food, good company, GREAT training.

Nancy:D:D:D:D:D

Nancy Jo,

Soooo glad you guys are having a great time! I\'m really looking forward to Myrna\'s class at MQS (just six weeks now!). BTW, if you\'re watching the weather news, we just got dumped on with another 6" of snow overnight!

See ya in April!

Oh yes, barb. My daughter sends me a text everytime it starts up again. I really don\'t mind. I would rather have the white stuff than the wet crap that keeps falling here in Vancouver. Yesterday we literally had rain, sleet, snow, hail and sun within a 30 minute period. Today more of the same. Sheesh, did someone turn the axis of the earth?? Oh maybe someone forgot their x an y axis limits on CQ and here we are. LOL

I am so excited for MQS, roomie. Looked at my schedule again today. Hey, if I have my new Whitework book maybe Karen will sign it. That would be cool.

Nancy

Archived