Ordered templates, got stencils

Hi All--

I ordered some gadgets from the Sally Terry website recently. I ordered a template assortment, but she sent me the stencil assortment. Also the DVD that I ordered does not play(at all). My big problem, however, is that I don\'t know how to contact her about this!

There is no phone# or e-mail listed on her website, just a way of contacting her if you have a question. I tried that its been over 2 weeks and no reply.

Does anyone know her e-mail addy or some other way to let her know that my order has a problem

Stumped,

Wanda Gene

Wanda, not sure what happened, but I\'m sure there is a good explanation as to why she hasn\'t returned your call. She might be out of town traveling/teaching classes? Something like that? Anyway, keep trying I am sure you will get hold of her soon.

Oh and I just thought of something: perhaps you need to try playing the DVD in your computer rather than on the TV. Give that a try.

Wanda,

I went to her website, and finding you are completely right, I clicked on "blog". There is an email button, a comment button and several other buttons there. Could you try sending her an email through her blog? It is possible, with all the websites that have gone down recently, that she is not getting your messages. I have no idea if this will work, but you are right, who has time for snail mail anymore?

Nancy

Nancy--

The email button is to forward Sally\'s blog article to a friend! And I didn\'t feel comfortable posting a comment on her website for all to read about an order problem.

Thanks anyway. Yesterday I boxed up the stencils, included a letter of explanation and a copy of the original invoice and took it to the PO. I expect that she will take care of this soon. I think she is a very nice lady, just difficult to contact.

Wanda Gene

Thanks Shana,

You are so right, my so-called DVD is really a CD which plays great in my computer! That part of my problem is solved.

I received an e-mail from Sally this morning; she is indeed on the road and teaching classes (you are right about that, too, Shana). She even gave me phone # where she can be reached. I\'m not worried anymore. She\'ll take care of this now that she knows about it.

Wanda Gene

• 1 month later...

I just got back from a 3 week vacation that culminated in 4 days and 6 classes at HMQS in Salt Lake City--I am still reeling from all the inspiration! When I picked up my mail my templates from Sally Terry were there. I think they will be great and can\'t wait to use them. Sally is so nice--I took her class in hooked on feathers and it was exciting!

Wanda Gene and my Millie named Emma

Archived