Miss Lily is in the Building

Lesley

:mad:Well I can't believe she is finally here:mad::mad: 2pm Australian time and I guess most of you are just starting to get up over there.

Can't wait for Andrew to get home so we can start putting her together:mad::mad:

just realised it's going to be a long 4 hours before he comes home:( what will I do:o;)?? :mad:start opening some boxes maybe!!!!!????;);):mad::mad::mad:

Well, by the time you get this message, you might have already gotten set up. But if not, look in the boxes for the manual/DVD that comes with it and look through it before putting the machine together. Will help in the assembly if you are familiar with what goes where.

Enjoy. Remember to relax and practice....

Well I'm up and running as of yesterday, lots of deep breathing and meditation as well :mad:. the Compuquilter isn't conected yet, I just looooove the machine:P

All is safe and happy at our neck of the woods,.......well Andrew is safe and I'm happy:D:D:D

isn't that how it should be:):)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lesley! How is it going? Still loving that machine? I know I don't even need to answer that question. Someday (maybe when I win the lotto) I'll get a compu-quilter. In the meanwhile, I'll keep plugging away under my own steam. I have thought, however, that I could justify the compu-quilter as a means to stave off Alzheimers! You really have to think about where and how to program in the designs. Very cool though!

Linda

Hi Linda,

for the past fortnight I haven't come up much for air, I've been having a fantastic time with my CompuQuilter and just recouperating from my little bout of shingles, I'm just doing my first customer quilt and it is turning out great.

I've brought quite a few designs, and I have promissed not to buy any more for at least a month. I thought your excuse to stave of Alzheimers is well justified, actually any excuse to buy the compuquilter is justified. I asked my DH if he was interested in having another baby!!! . I'm suffering from empty nest syndrome son 28 and daughter 18 have left home

'Hell no" was his response "you need to be more busy" so I said to increase the volume and decrease the stress the compuquilter would be the way to go. And the rest is history..

Archived