One Song Needle Arts designs Coming to Digi-Tech

I am very happy to say that patterns from One Song Needle Arts will soon be coming to Digi-Tech ( www.digitechpatterns.com ). Donna recently had decided to focus on DXF for Statler files on Her site & not support other machine specific formats, but now those formats will be available & supported by us.

We will be carrying formats for Compuquilter, Intelliquilter, PC Quilter, & soon HQ Pro Stitcher for computerized machines. We will also be making downloads available in PDF format for quilters using laser guiding & traditional marking methods. Many of these patterns will also be available in custom sized paper rolls & packets, & also large format printed patterns for wholecloth. That\'s right you can pick the size that you want/need for your project & we will custom print it for you. There are instructions for making size entries on your order on the website.

Donna will continue Her support of Statler customers.

We hope to load our first bunch of patterns this coming week with more to come starting after MQS. As usual we will be testing all patterns before loading them to the website.

In addition to our regular printed roll patterns we are now pushing our "go green" efforts beyond offering downloads so that you don\'t have to have your patterns shipped (using more packaging & fuel) by offering paper roll patterns on recycled kraft paper, rather than traditional white paper. The printing still shows up great & you will be helping out by using recycled paper. If you want the new "Go Green Pantos" just let us know. We will be offering a Go Green promotion so watch for that on our website. :cool:

Thank YOU Jessica !!!

This is such great news and I\'m so glad you will be converting the files for her!!!

I love these designs but they haven\'t always been perfect for CQ! I know that will all be different now!!!

She is still having her 50 to 70% off sale through Wednesday - I think!!!

YEAH!!!

Oh - Thanks for let me bend your ear the other night!! I appreciate your time and owe you a drink or dinner or something!!!

Archived