Teachers Award

I posted earlier about Teacher\'s Awards but did not understand the process. Heidi told me that the teacher who awarded the ribbon was named on the back-side of the ribbon. So I dodged the white-glove ladies and went on a recon mission.

Quilter...........Teacher

Caron Carlson............. Claudia

Heidi Merrill...................Karen McT

Sue Patten....................Ron Olson (booth 105??)

Linda - you made my weekend! Thank you so much for going to all that trouble.

I\'m humbled! Wow thanks Karen!!!!! I am truly beyond words...I need tissues!

Bonnie - thanks for trying to call. I was being a good DIL and went to my MIL\'s to clean for her. She is still not 100% and does not accept help easily. Her house is clean...we won\'t talk about mine! Wow I can\'t believe I got a teachers award from Karen...WOW is all I can say!

I know this is a thrill to be singled out by these incredibly talented quilters. But I have a question for you and Caron.

Will you be going out for tats :cool: or speak with a German accent?:D:D:P

I finally found Sue Patten\'s quilt and got a photo but have now packed my stuff and cannot find the camera-to-laptop cable so will have to post photo tomorrow. It was one of those thread play quilts that are so stunning. And it was hung so you could see both the front and the back. Wow. Now we know why Sue has over 300 cones of thread...she makes art with it.

Linda,

OK so I could do the German accent. I don\'t think I can speak German like I used to...used to be fluent as my mother is German and we lived there for a total of 7 years of my childhood. As for the Tats...they look great on Karen but I don\'t think they would suite me so I\'ll leave those to Karen!

Archived