Glenda,

thanks for thinking of us..but no tornados here. Keep your fingers crossed. It was about 60 degrees this morning and raining, then all of a sudden it is 80 and muggy, real muggy. We are suppose to have hit and miss thunderstorms, but no tornados...however, when there is thunder and lightning...there is usually tornados this time of year. Tomorrow it is suppose to be upper 80\'s so the tempratures are just swinging back and forth.

Hi Mary Beth & Glenda

Ditto, was thinking about you MB when I heard about thr tornadoes.

Have just returned from my travels following MQS. We had temps of 109 in Nevada with gale force winds on one day lifting and throwing sun beds into the pool along with very small people (children, not me!). Freaky weather.

Glad to hear you are OK

Wow is it ever hot and muggy. The varnish on the hand rail going to my upstairs feels tacky, ick!! I just watched our local forecast and yep, you are right Julia...it is going to be a bumpy night. We are surronded on 4 sides by tornadic activity and flash flooding. Time to sleep in the basement....glad I got it cleaned up before MQS:D

Here\'s a good one....DH went fishing... he just left...the weather man said KC is under a threat of sever weather. Those of you who say tornados are worse than earthquakes...tell my DH that!! Even if we don\'t have a tornado...there is always lightning stirkes. Sometimes the man has no brain!!

Archived