UltII in SW Ontario - For sale =)

hey all =)

well im beside myself with excitement right now! Thanks to Marks wonderful help I am upgrading to a green millie!!! im so excited I can hardly wait!

anyway...coming back down to earth =) this means I will be selling my beloved Ultimate II, no room for both of them. I will really miss her, but hope to find her a new home with someone that will love her equally as much as I have.

She\'s hardworking, reliable and loyal, she has a new motor and comes with a base extender and a ruler foot, 2 of her regular feet, extra set of brand new wheels, extra speed controller (new and not yet used), laser pointer (in box, never used), extra motor (its used but works fine), extra bobbin case and I think a few rulers that won\'t work with the new millie (not sure on that tho Ill need to check).

She stands majestically on a 12 foot wooden table thats in good condition altho she could probably use some new leaders soon. (think they are like 12.00 each from apqs). I have owned her for several years, bought her used from another lady. I am not exactly sure how old she is, I will see if I can find out the exact date she was made.

She has been my pride and joy and I hope to find her a new loving home. I\'d love to sell her to someone locally as shipping her might be a feat with the wood table.

I am asking 3900.00 for her, a really great price on a super nice and reliable machine.

you can email me at luv.my.longarm@gmail.com if you are interested or would like more information.

Huggles

Anne

Hi Debbie

I have sent you a U2U, but for any others wondering, our dollars are pretty much at par these days so it does not really matter to me US or Cdn dollars, whatever is easier for the purchaser.

I am about 2 hours from Detroit, 1 from Pt Huron and 2.5ish from Buffalo.

I\'d love to be able to let prospective new owner play with her, so if you are interested at all, soon would be great as I will have to break her down when the new one arrives. I believe hands on to see if she fits you is the best way to decide on a machine. I want whoever buys her to be absolutely thrilled, excited and happy. Would also give us the chance to chat and let me show you some things if buyer is new to longarming, mini lessons so to speak =)

If someone in the area purchases her and oh boy how I would love this! because its lonely here and I\'d desperately LOVE to make a quilting buddy, I\'d be honoured to help you learn the machine.

anyway, I do ramble don\'t I? lol

hugs to everyone, keep smiling =)

Anne

• 4 weeks later...

I am in Ontario also and would appreciate if you could send me a picture, @ birdie_40@hotmail.com(sorry not sure how to get on a blog??). When is your new machine arriving (trying to figure out a time line). I live just outside Milton.

Sheila

Hi Sheila

I resent the pics but I dont think you are getting them, also sent u my phone number if u want to get in touch that way, not sure if you are still interested or not, which is no problem, just didnt want u to think I hadnt answered u if u didnt get the emails.

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadian forum gals and guys.

I have reduced the price of my Ultimate II to 3600.00

luv.my.longarm@gmail.com if you are interested, really need either someone local that can pick it up or if you are willing to arrange and pay for shipping/packaging I can do that, I am just not able to ship it myself as there is no way I can get it to a shipping company.

thanks for looking

Ann

Archived