3-D Sampler quilt

I made this about 2003. 2 friends and I drove about 40 miles to go to a shop giving this class. All we were told was to bring 15 of our favorite fat quarters. I ended up adding some more fabric, made a few more blocks and have in on our queen size bed and use it everyday. Here are a couple of shots......

2435220410094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

2390139940094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

And finially,

2210141670094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

I didn\'t quilt this as I made it before I got my Millie. The gal that quilted it for me did SID around all the blocks, sashing and corner posts. And a simple ribbon in the sashing, and loops and stars on the border. Love this quilt and the Aqua in it. Thanks for looking.

Thanks Shana - I really love the quilt and my ring. I worked with a designer on the ring and it\'s a copy (sort of) of the ring DH gave me as an engagement ring. But after about 25 yrs it gave up and broke, so had this one made. The quilt is well used, but I thought with talk about 3-D quilts on the chat right now, I\'d post the pics. ;)

Thanks Loes, When the 3 of us signed up for the class they said they wouldn\'t do a class without a minimum of 6 people and then the shop didn\'t call, didn\'t call, dfidn\'t call and by the time they called (almost 6 months later) I had forgotten even what the quilt looked like. I\'m glad that I didn\'t see it again before we got to the 1st class as I may have backed out. But it is really a fun (but time consuming) quilt to do.

Archived