Digitizing with AutoSketch Book and Lessons

digisuz

Hi Everyone,

I am offering my Digitizing Course Book and personal online lessons. Learn to digitize different types of designs, understand your computerized quilting system, and prepare for adventures into custom computerized quilting. AutoSketch 9 is the mainstay program for digitizing computerized quilting designs. With step by step instructions, demonstrations and homework assignments that help you gain confidence in your skills, you can learn to digitize at a professional level. It’s fun and very creative. You can contact me without obligation to ask questions.

Warm Regards,

Suzanne Moreno, Digitizing Instructor

A-1 with CompuQuilter

Grants Pass, Oregon

cqdigi@charter.net

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to give my personal recommendation for Suzanne's AutoSketch training. You will not only learn how to digitize your own patterns, but what to look for in other patterns you may consider purchasing. Even if you never actually digitize patterns to sell, you will still be miles ahead in learning the advantages & processes of computerized quilting.

Suzanne's class is the only one I've taken and I've been thrilled with the results, which anyone that wants to take a look can see here. I've completed over 150 designs since I took Suzanne's workshop in April 2007.

http://www.trilliumhousedesigns.com/DIGI-PatternCategories.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDITED AUGUST 17/08

The above link is no longer valid. Just use http://www.TrilliumHouseDesigns.com OR http://www.DarleneEpp.com

There are now over 210 designs online, WITH a shopping cart and immediate download. :D Yeah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you own a computerized system, Suzanne Moreno's class is a WISE investment! :)

• 1 month later...

Darlene your NEW site is delicious. Love the layout and colors.

Looks like your digitizing away. The designs are very creative. Congratulations. You will love the immediate download. Should make your life easier and the shopping process easier for your customers. Again it looks Great.

It's true Suzanne's Class is a really great Class. She has really raised the bar over this past year and has been a great inspiration to me. I am continuing to learn new things. I am a better quilter and designer as a result of her course. It is the best money I have spent short of my Milli and CQ. I really enjoy doing designs for my customers when the need arises. More imporantly designs for myself. It's very gratifying to see your own design stitch out on the machine. It's just too fun. More importantly when I finally grasped the concepts of many areas I hadn't even thought about my imagination just took off. After all the courses I've taken not one Teacher has discussed Quilting concepts with me until Suzanne. After you see enough quilt shapes you so desire to know more or at least I do. Why why why. This would drive most people crazy. lolol Learn to Digitize and along with that how wonderful your CQ is what it can do for you if only you use its features. It is about so much more than just digitizing.

PS. Hi everyone. I've missed you all. Very busy but know I'm thinking of all of you and wishing you lots of creativity.I'm on hold until my move to Colorado and life has been really throwing some curves but hey it must be my turn. Hugs to you all. Grammie

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Darlene and Tammie for these kind words of support for the Digitizing Training I offer. You're both doing really well digitizing designs; I'm proud of you. Darlene, your new site is really nice. It's professional looking and I really like how simple it is to navigate to find designs and your books. Tammie, I know you're getting your website ready and I'm sure it will be great too ! Computerized quilters have more design options because of the two of you. Congratulations !!

- Warm Regards,

Suzanne Moreno, Digitizing Instructor

Grants Pass, Oregon

cqdigi@charter.net

• 9 years later...

Hi folks

I’m now retired for the fourth time, and thought I might just pull my Gammill 14’ LA out of storage, and set it up again for my wife.  For a lot of years, i was into digitizing for Computer Embroidery, but with the onset in prices per 1000 stitches being taken over by third world digititizers, I pretty much stopped.  It was always a little sideline gig I did while working nights.

I still have a Brother 9 needle, and a Melco single needle machine in storage both of which I used for sample sew out runs. I used Punto software for both Windows and Mac.  I have a couple of converter program for Mac, and 3 for Windows.  

I will probably be attending the next local quilting show in Santa Clara, Ca just to talk with vendors, but hoping someone here can recommend a digitizing program for doing my own patterns, maybe a program I can use to convert from embroidery to IntelliQuilter format.   I have the digitizing software for wife’s Bernina 830 too.

Your thoughts?  Recommendation?  Will be shopping Add-on Computer system soon for my Gammill, and hopefully can find a great price for used or demo equipment for the upgrade of my LA.

Thanks,

Bill M

Fair Oaks, CA. 

The only software program I would recommend at this time is Art and Stitch with the embroidery module. I use it for digitizing. It is so much easier and better than AutoSketch. Here is a link to the website --   http://artandstitch.com  The Plus version is the one that has both the quilting and embroidery module. This is a great company with great software. The other software package I am familiar with for digitizing is by Floriani  -  https://florianisoftware.com  . It is also a fantastic program, but I think Art and Stitch is slightly easier. Take a look at both of them. 

Archived