A "shout out" to Renae Gamel

Hey Renae,,,

Just wanted to say I read all of your comments on this chat. You always, always ALWAYS say the nicest, most heart felt things to the folks here. Your posts are always filled with many kind, sincere, and very thoughtful words.

Wanted to say I appreciate you, my friend.

Have a wonderful day. :):D:):D:):):):):cool::):):):cool::P

:) Bye for now!

:)

:P:P:P Ok.......girls, whats up???? :D:D:D What do you want???

Isn't that what most parents ask there children when the children compliment them or say something nice??:P:P Thanks girls that was sweet of you to say....seriously. I usually get so tongue tied I don't know what to say or can't get out what I really want to say......is that clear as mud???:D

Shana, I sure wish I had been at MQS this yr. so I could have met you and the other new girls that showed up. I had to call Mary Beth and find out EVERYTHING I missed. I sure hope you come next yr. because I will be there but if not I can't wait to meet you at some point and time. This chat is wonderful and you really do get to feel like you know these girls already.

Mary Beth, you are the best !!! And you are sooooooo funny with a sense of humor bar none. You are such a good friend, I guess I will never be able to explain it. Thanks for that.

What are you girls working on??? I am having a problem right now. I have a custom wall hanging and I am stuck on what to do with a couple block that are totally empty. One is a yellow triangle and one is a black w/sm. wht.poka dots and the other is rectangle-black w/sm. wht.poka dots. the blocks I have finished were fussy cut urns with flowers in them. She wanted me to do the thread art on them so I did that. ARGGG a lot of thread changing and I used Bottom Line to do that and I SID the Inner border and around every block throughout the quilt. Also in the yellow blocks I quilted a flower in pink and the sq.blocks are only 5.75" sq. The outside border is going to have a leaf pattern all around it. Help!!!!!!

Renae

Don't look at me...I just wanted to say how nice you are...I'm not a thread art type :) I'm doing good to get the thread to go where I want it to. Someone will help...Good luck...I know you will do a great job whatever it is...

And, I don't think we wanted anything - Did we Shana :o

Ok....you two are GREAT!!! :D Thanks for the very nice things you said, you are great friends to have and I appreciate you both and value your opinions so I will take a pic and attempt to post it on here for some help. Thanks

Keep smiling :D:D:D ........it keeps us young, don't you know!!!!

Renae

Archived