Looking for Claudia

....my dear Shooooooowwwy! :-)))

I?m back from show since monday evening! But we have had a lot of trouble with carrying all the fabrics into the shop again .....and with our cars :-( they didn?t run and start......grrrrrr!

But now we are back and started at once the next events:

christmas exhibition in the shop, classes with two customers in south of germany and....and...and....!

I gave your wished fabric to Sue, she will send it to you asap!

I hope, I found the right one:cool:

I hope to see you soon....;)

Have a great day...

and sorry for not answering:(

Your friend Claudia

I am so happy to hear from you and will no longer worry! Sue has some fabric for me? Wahoo! Now I have to try to find her and she is probley busier then you are!

Here is a picture of the fabric I am desperatly seeking and a photo of the quilt I am using it on follows. Be sure to show Hilldagard, I think she will be proud!

XXOO

Hay Sherry

I am HOME!!!!! I arrived late last night and will send your fabric tomorrow afternoon. ( I have clients all morning). Your quilt is soooooo GREAT, when do you have the time to do such perfect quilt tops?????? I can't wait to see it when it is quilted. Will you enter it at MQS this year?? It looks like the beginnings of a winning quilt to me! OK I have to go I'll see you soon. Hay Claudia I don't know what happened but I have been SICK since I got on the plain yesterday!! How are you??? OK I hope. Maybe I am just tired, I will sleep tonight and wake up feeling OK tomorrow I HOPE! See you both soon. ;)

Thank you Birgit! You and I got to see the one up close and personal that inspired me to re-create mine! I still cannot believe it only took Hildagard 9 months to finish it! I work on mine almost every day and it does go whereever I go , and yes I have done my fair share of traveling this year! This is a project that can be worked on when I am sitting idle pretending to watch sports on the tele with my husband too! (grin) I also work on it in the morning until I go out to work in the studio and I work on it when I am recovering from a horrible Houston cold!!! It has been allot of fun to add fabrics along the way that have been donated by my fellow longarming friends as well. It will be fun to look back on and remember who gave it to me or where I was when I collected the fabric.

I have NO idea how I am going to quilt it when ready. I am sure that it will be something very tedious and labor intensive though!

Thanks for writing, it is always nice to see your smiling face!

XXOO

OHMYGAWSH Claudia, you have NO idea how happy I am to hear this news! How much am I getting? I have searched everywhere that I and many others can think of to find this here in the states. Perhaps I will see you very soon in order for me to pay you personally (fingers crossed) You know that I made my first hexagon amongst my new found German friends in your lovely garden! I will never forget my memories of that time! Thank you a thousand times my friend!!!

XXOO

Hi Sue

It was sure a bummer that we missed each other in Houston this year...perhaps we can arrange a visit or 5 next year!

I know how those horrid colds are, I am just now recovering from whatever I picked up along the way. You take care of you and send the fabric when you feel better. I am only too happy to hear that I have some coming!

This quilt...MQS..next year? LOLOLOLOLOL Are you on drugs?!

XXOO

Hey Sue maybe if you stayed home for more than a day at a time you'd get some rest and feel better! To easy, I know.

Had a great time visiting and catching up with you in Houston (sorry Sherry, we will be sure to invite you next time!). Congrats on all of your achievments and up coming opportunities!!

GET WELL!

Cheryl

....my friends!

Sue.......I?m feeling ok....only tired like a bulldozer would have stopped on me:cool::D

Dirk is getting better - he has been at the doctor yesterday!

I hope you didn?t get the cold from him*wondering how this could be possible*;):D;) Take a rest and enjoy your family!

Sherry.....the fabric is two meters, a little more than the two yards you?ve ordered! Hope it?s enough, but I?ll reserve every little piece being in the shop!

Don?t care about the money:cool: I?ll see you soon!

:cool:

I?ve shown a new project - a jacket - at the fashion show in Wiesbaden. It?s not a good picture - sorry for that - I?m waiting for better ones!:(

Have a wonderful day......

Claudia

post--13461897689828_thumb.jpg

......for your nice words!:D

Sherry.....I think, the red jacket which I?ve done would fit you much better!:cool::D;)

I?ll send you a picture by the time...or show you!

The black one has MY size - tooooooo large for you:cool::D

Cheryl...I don?t know how I ?m organizing ....maybe between the hours 36 and 48???????:cool::D

Have a gtreat day.....

Wish to be with you!

Claudia

Hay Guys

I have sent Claudia some more photos of the jacket that I took in the booth. Two good close ups. I would have posted them myself but I guess I am not talented enough to figure out how to get the picture to the site. OH Well we can't be good at everything all the time. Hay Sherry, I am still sick and I have not yet sent you your fabric but I promise I will send it off first thing on Monday morning right after I take the kids to school. You should have it for sure by the end of the week. I will send it priority post as a present so it does not get stopped crossing into the US. I can't wait to see the quilt finished. ARE YOU DONE YET???? LOL Ok that all for know. :cool:

Dear Sue

Just get well! I am in no hurry for the fabric, my quilt requires allot of prep and I have plenty of other fabrics to keep me busy.

BTW, if you are up to trying more pictures at some point you have to hit the reply ABOVE the *Quick Reply* box that you normally would type in.

Look up and to the right. Do you see the 3 boxes that say topic, poll and reply? There now, hit reply ! Now you will see a box below that says attachment. See it on the left? Good, now look a little further to the right. See...there is a browse button. Click on that and select your picture. There ya go, simple as that! I expect to see pictures when you are feeling better. Perhaps you can take one of yourself mailing my fabric! grin!

Archived