signature name?

Linda...when you get to the end of the program you want to use the command:

"Want to use this signature" click on that then the next window will give you two options "HTML" or "Generate BB Code" you want the BB code...once this has been generated highlight and and right click your mouse to copy....open your user control panel on the APQS forum and then go down about half way or more and you will see on the right the box that says signatures....paste the information from the other program here....go down and be sure to edit profile...and it should be there. If not call me and if you can work on your computer while on the phone I will walk you through it.

Okay...Linda...raise your hands above your head and say after me:

"I'm a big girl now";):P;)

I do have to agree that if they just gave a bit more information, we wouldn't have to stumble around and feel dumb....I feel at times it a test to see if we can do it or not.;)

Just glad I had the answer for ya.:D

Gerri, click on Linda's signature and it gives the web address (don't include all the numbers but just to the .com part). Just follow the instructions and you too can have one!!! Welcome to the chat. Hope to see you here often and if you didn't already know it, we all love to see everyones quilts, so be sure to post pictures too! But one step at a time.....:cool:

Archived