Help.....oil

I just found myself out of oil and up to the wire on getting this quilt done. My question is......Would it hurt to use the 3 in 1 oil on my bobbin area in a pinch? That is the only oil that I have on hand and can't get any until tomorrow at Local Sewing Machine Shop, but need to keep going on this quilt.

Yes, any DSM oil will work, but I WOULD not use the 3 in 1 oil...have had several sewing repair people tell me that it is not the pure oils that our machines require...there could be particals in it that will hard the gears....

Now were they trying to get me to buy their oils and so I wouldn't buy the easy to get ahold of 3 in 1 or are they telling me the truth, only the tech department can tell us for sure....

HOWEVER if you get ahold of the Pilgrim Company in Quincy MA, they can and will send you the bestest oil on the market...ZOOM SPOUT its less than $3.00 a 4 oz. bottle and will last you years... I got 2, and I don't think it was over $10.00 including shipping.

www.pilgrimshoemachine.com or call like I did 800-343-2202 good in both US and Canada.....well worth the purchase.

Archived