Camp Mowana

Hello APQS Quilters. I'm wondering if any of you are planning on attending DeLoa Jones' retreat at Camp Mowana in October? I'm going to be attending, and will be traveling from the Chicago area, but am debating between flying into either Akron or Columbus, or driving from Chicago. Does anyone have any tips/thoughts/suggestions?

I've been viewing some of your chats from afar, and boy am I ever impressed with the quality of your work and the sharing of all of your ideas and knowledge. I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of the group.

Hi Becky. I will be going to Camp Mowana this year. It will be my first time going. I am really excited! It sounds like great fun. It will be great to spend some time with other quilters. I will be driving in from the Detroit area. There goes my mileage :P. Hope to see you there.

Hi Becky and ??? I am going :D and trying to find a ride to and from the Cleveland Airport. I found that flying into the Akron airport was about double the price as flying into Cleveland. I have my reservations for Monday Oct 13 and leaving Oct 16. I'm looking for someone to share expences for gas or a rental car. I have posted info on the classes and education forum. Check it out and email me or give me a call.

Barb Greenlee

sewbobby@yahoo.com

530-647-1077

Thanks for the information fellow campers. This is my first year as well, and I am really looking forward to the experience, and the training. I can use every minute that I can get! Barb, I'll look into Cleveland, since I've not committed to any airport as of yet. I do think I'll fly though rather than drive from Chicago. On to the training site! Thanks.

Archived