Accucut Website

Hi Everyone!

I have emailed the Accucut website twice & have not received a reply so I was wondering if someone would email them & ask if they ship to Australia & the approximate cost of shipping if they do. I sometimes have trouble getting my emails to go through to some places.

I really appreciate any help you can give

Thanks

Jenny...Melbourne, Australia

Hi Sue,

I am not sure how much they are or whether or not I would get my use out of one.

I guess I am just trying to think outside the square in that I may need to supplement my income for a while & to be

able to whip up a few quilts quickly could be handy. I am madly sewing & am enjoying getting back into the swing of things.

Can't believe until I test drove the Lenni that day I hadn't pieced a top in 3 or 4 years.

I hope my machine is shipped next week as the Aussie dollar has gone down heaps which means my Lenni has gone up an enormous amount!

More pressure to get things happening quickly once it arrives. I am still unsure as to what I need to buy but will be guided by you when Lenni arrives. APQS said it should ship no later than the week beginning the 18th & that is next week so fingers & toes crossed!

Jenny

Hi Jenny

I think the dollar has taken us all by surprise, its definitely going down faster than it went up.

I hadn't done any piecing for ages either but am in the middle of one made of bias triangles and set in seams. No idea how I'm going to quilt it yet.

Have fun with the piecing and I hope we here some good news about shipping your Lenni this week.

Best wishes

Sue

Archived