More about my MN trip

I should be in Springfield, MN on the 27th or 28th. Will probably leave there around the 1st (Labor Day) and go to Willmar, MN; have an 94 yr old aunt living there. I know someone on this list lives there, so do you want to get together on maybe the 2nd?

Will probably go to Brainard on the 2nd or 3rd (who is in Brainard?) and then the grand finale of MN. we go to Duluth where I will....

Take a day of lessons from Karen McTavish!!! I am so excited. I should be certified to teach McTavishing and have learned a few other things as well when I am finished there.

Don't have the return trip planned as yet.

Hi Sheila!

I live in Chisago City, about an hour and a half straight south of Duluth, and about an hour from Mpls/St Paul area. Lucky you! To be taking lessons from my idol (and probably everyone elses!) the lovely Karen McTavish! My DH an I are going on a mini vaca for a few days to the North Shore on the 25th thru the 28th, I don't know if she'd be around, but it would be fun to see her shop, and see her beautiful work! And maybe someday, take a day of lessons too!!!:D Make sure you let us all know how your trip went, and if you're around the Chisago City, Lindstrom area (great antiquing by the way!) let me know! I would love to meet another "chocoholic"!!!:P:P:P

Evy

Archived