If Poltergeists ever get tired, I may get the picts loaded of the last two quilts of valor I stitched.

Rita, thanks for posting your pictures. I hope your health condition gets better and better. I don't know your background completely, but I know prednisone does exactly what you describe. When we lose our health, it can be very depressing. Your attitude is admirable. I see in your picture strength, happiness, and an attitude that can soar above this difficulty. I don't see anything depressing or negative. Besides, looks like himself is quite happy with his "helpmeet" beside him.

Love it. . .

Awe - Rita, you and Roland are too cute!!!! Glad I got to see you guys today! Loved seeing Roland's quilt today. Did you post a pic on this site of his quilt and I didn't get to see it??? I'm sure he might have an admirer or two...

The QOV are beautiful!!! Didn't the doctor say not to do too much too fast? I hate to see you in slow motion!!!!

Later and thank you for everything!!!

Thank you everyone.. Frankly I don't know why I posted that pict.. Prednisone is the pitts.. but it is about my only choice to keep breathing and moving physically.

Some aspects of my health will improve, others will only worsen.. I can't dwell on that, and am just soooo thankful that the device that sort of made me a bionic woman is stopping most of the pain.. That in itself is the best thing.

Joanne, we just had a terrific time checking out your store, getting to meet your mom and help a wee bit, and sit and enjoy some good food and a good chat.

Trip home was so lacking traffic.. it was a toss up between amazing so few were on the road, or scary that there wasn't a lot more traffic..

I will post a pict of the quilt Himself is doing, when he gets the binding on. He's really dragging his feet. He was to do it yesterday and didn't. I knew today was out.. and then it was said 'he'd do it tomorrow, then asked gs Michael and daughter Dawn to come help him put new faucet, handle, etc.. in the main shower. ;o)) yup hes dragging his feet. When is Kelley's going to be done? :P

Hugs and God Bless All,

RitaR

Archived