Shana's sister rocks

Shana darlin',

Your sister is just as sweet and nice as you are. Maybe not a brat, but close enough that our Moxie group is willing to adopt her as your surrogate. That said, we do expect you to show up one of these days. Your quilts are awesome you cute lil' thang!!:P:P:P:P:P

Miss you girlfriend. Try to make it down for Linda's meeting in the spring.

Nancy

Awwww! Thanks, Nancy.

Donna enjoyed meeting you too. Thanks for welcoming her into your quilty world. She was fascinated by all the chat about quilting and so many people! :) Many of the words you all spoke were not her lingo but she loved the show & tell quilts you all shared!

Yes, A brat I am. ;)

And, I am proud to be An Unmitigated Brat!!!!!

:P :P :P :P :P:P

Love you!

Yep , we'll just call you the UB from now on and everyone will know exactly who we are talking about. ;);)

No one in the Moxie group will believe any longer that you are not a gifted quilter so don't even start there. For the rest not in the Moxie group, you know there are trains, planes and automobiles. Any and all are welcome at our gatherings. The more the merrier. Beth's is in October, Brenda Lee in January and Linda in the spring. Plan ahead. MYRNA SIGN UP FOR RAPID REWARDS WOMAN!! ROFLMAO:P:P:P

Nancy

Yes Shana, you are going to have to get down to the lower 48 for a Moxie meeting and bring Donna with you. I can tell that your parents did something very right with both of you girls. Loved meeting Donna and getting a chance to chat with her about the Millie. She was asking lots of questions about it and I hope that I didn't confuse her to much. If I did, she was too kind to say anything.

:cool:

Oh my gosh Shana, your sister is an absolute PEACH!!!:)

I was fortunate enough to sit next to her & visit.

I would love to have her phone number so I can meet up with her when I am in her neck of the woods.

We share a major shoe fetish, & I bet we could find some trouble together!!:P

P.S. Nancy, i loved your sandals, do we have great taste or what???:P I will be wearing mine to NW Quilt Expo, are you going, pretty please????;)

Archived