Editing profile

Marie E

Hi Marie, in the upper right hand corner of your "forum" screen, move your mouse over "User Control Panel". It will send you to your profile. Then there is a button that says "Edit Profile", click on that and make the changes you want to make. Then you have to go to the bottom of the screen and click on Edit profile. And wa-la, you should have your changes made. I hope this will help you. Have a good day and I'll be watching as to where you live. HAHa Always looking for more quilters in my neck of the woods. :cool:

Thank you Patty Jo - I've now got my location on....I hope - next I might try the signature bit - it's a bummer, I live on the other side of the world cause I'd love to meet you all! I'm always on the look-out for machine quilting buddies in my neck of the woods to - although this forum fills my needs wonderfully as well.................thanks again, Marie E.

Your welcome Marie. Your a little too far away to go and have a cuppa tea, coffee or ???. But you can grab your cup of ?? and join all of us here and we can enjoy the pics of our quilts, ask questions, share answers and hopefully have a chuckle or two as well. Welcome to the chat also. I see that you are kind of new so glad that you spoke up. :cool:

Archived