Need anything in WA or MT or ID???

I am hitting the road again this fall and have several service/training trips that I'm working on. I will be heading over to St. Regis, Montana next Monday, August 6th - it will be a one-day trip, but if you need supplies, I can bring 'em along.

The next is a trip through the Tri-Cities/Yakima area on Monday, August 13 and Tuesday, August 14. I already have a machine service and a training session scheduled - anyone else need anything while I'm in the area?

The third trip will be longer and further away from home: On Sept. 21-23, I will be demonstrating with my Millennium at the Palouse Divide Lodge, Princeton, ID (between St. Maries and Moscow, Idaho). Once I'm done there, I'll pack up my little trailer and head south to Grangeville, Idaho, where I'll drop the trailer and spend Sunday night. Then on Monday morning, I'll head down to the Boise area, where I will spend several days doing machine maintenance and training sessions. Right now I have two machines to service and two training sessions scheduled, but there's room for more. On Friday morning, Sept. 28th, I have to head back up to Grangeville to set up for the Sew-Ciety Quilt Guild Quilt Show there on Sept. 29-30.

If you need anything - parts or supplies, on-site maintenance, training, whatever - please be sure to let me know as soon as possible, so I can start filling in my schedule.

Originally posted by Primitive1

So when do you plan to come through Virginia? (Just wishing!)

You better keep on wishing.... that would be a looooong drive! But I guess I have made it over to Hawaii on a service/training trip.... Hmmmm, how's the scuba diving in Virginia???;)

• 1 month later...

Shirley, southern Wyoming is a ways to come, but I would consider it. However, the reps in Montana, Utah, the Dakotas, Nebraska or Colorado might be closer to you than I am. You might contact some of your closer reps and see if they would be willing to come your way - if not, let me know, and I'll see what I can do!

You got it. Will ask Marilyn but it is an 8 hour drive for them so she might just tell me to load it up and bring it down on my next trip. I go down about once a month. But the wild wild west has lots of nowhere in between. We are used to driving hours for what everyone else wont drive over 15 minutes for. If you could run over to Jackson. I am about 3 hours south. We take the pass into Idaho. Come join us in the Wild Wild West. I'm sure we could entertain you. Sounds like we could guarantee you 3service calls.

Hey, Wyoming gals! I just heard that Laura Farnham, APQS rep from Colorado, would consider coming your way. I think she might be a few hours closer than I am - and she's a fabulous rep! If the closer reps aren't interested in seeing your lovely corner of the country, I'm betting she'll come help ya!! And I'm here as backup.....

Archived