Need coral and teal/turquoise batiks

Teresa.  Look at Hancocks-Paducah.com.  They have quite a few batiks on sale.  Looked like there might be some turquoise ones.  I check their Sale fabrics at least once a week.  It is so tempting.    Look under:    Sales by Theme.  Happy hunting!!!

Marilyn

Hi Teresa. I collected fabric for a long time for a black and pink quilt. It took me a while to realize that I was drawn to "peach" and not "pink". Not a true pink in the pile! I have a couple of one-yard pieces of peachy/coral batiks that I could part with. It depends on your interpretation of coral...

I'll send you a photo when I can get my camera unloaded. I'll check my batik stash for teal/turquoise as well, but it's not a color I normally collect.

Maybe I can bring the fabric to Paducah! Will you still be going?

Linda, I'd love to have those pieces. Just let me know how much you want for them.  I love any batiks and use them in most everything I create.

Paducah- yes, planning to; BUT it depends on what happens with this biopsy.  Right now I plan to be there Friday and Saturday.  I wish I could have gotten into some classes, but I am saving money to go take classes from Dusty and Jamie in Kansas in June.  I haven't signed up for those yet, either.  Right now everything is just on hold until we get some true results from the doctor.  

1/2 yard to 2 yard pieces. 

Specifically

very light purple/lavender- 2 yards  medium to dark purples 1/2 yard of 6 different

very light teal green- 2 yards   medium to dark teal/turquoise  1/2 yard of 6 different

very light coral/peach- 2 yards   medium to dark coral/peach  1/2 yard of 4 different

very dark purple- 1 yard

light teal/turquoise  2 yards

medium peach/coral  2 yards

Archived