My interview.

Hi folks!

I recently was asked by Suzanne Earley to take part in her online forum Machine Quilters Resource. This site is well worth your time in looking into and Suzanne really keeps the party hopping.

Anyway I did an interview MQR style and wanted to invite you to take a look. http://www.mqresource.com/home/

I hope you enjoy learning a bit more about me.

Sherry,

What a delightful article to read!! :cool:

Most of these things I already knew about you, but I am sew glad that you are who you are & all that know you know what a generous & gracious lady you are!

Dang it, I am so glad to see you finally enter your incredible quilts in the shows for the rest of the world to see!

You go girl!!:D

love ya bunches gal!;)

Hi Sherry,

I very much enjoyed reading your interview! It is so great to see you getting the recognition you and your work deserve.

Can you imagine why I'd have to think of those little Amarettini biscuits we had with our coffee when we met at Claudia's :P?

Which makes me wonder if there will be a chance that we'd meet again any time soon. Are you planing to accompany your traveling show quilt(s) to MQS in 2009? I'd love to see you again - and your masterpieces, of course...

Hugs,

Birgit

Great article Sherry, why am I not surprised that you love the same movies that I do! Always and Dirty Dancing have been faves here for as long as they've been out! Your story is truly an American one, you just fell into quilting and took it for a great journey, keep up the amazing work!

Yes where are you teaching next year?? I so enjoyed your classes at Lancester this spring.

Sherry Girl, you are so funny. And talented. And sharing. That is a great interview. I do have to laugh as those of us here on your neck of the woods probably know where Des Moines and Burien are in relation to Western Washington, but the rest of the world probably only knows Seattle. :D:D:D:D I would bet to most people Des Moines is no where near Seatac!!;););) When I drive to Seattle, I smile when I go past Des Moines as that was my MIL's last place to live before she passed on. A very nice lady with a heart of gold. Must be a draw to the nicest people since you live near, eh???

I bet Lollapalooza gets a whole lot of ribbons this year. You just keep on going and going and going. Are you going to do any workshops on Inklique in our area soon? Hope so!

Nancy

Ah heck, Thanks girls!! You are all so darn nice I cant stand it!

Linda darling, you have always been so kind to me and I truly do honor our friendship. Thank you for that! I can never eat another scallop without thoughts of you and your handsome hubs!

Birgit, thank you! I miss you terribly but always look forward to seeing what you have created next. You are such a wonderful piecer and an outstanding quilter. I do hope to get to MQS this next year but if not I will surely send Lollapalooza! PS. Bring me cookies and one of those awsome coffee machines with you, okay?:P

Kim, thank you as well. I loved teaching at Quilters Heritage and you all were wonderful, wonderful students and I was lucky to have met you! I have several things on the books next year as far as teaching. I have been contracted to teach at AQS in Ohio and should have that info on my website soon. I am also teaching in Reno and Idaho. Please check my website once in a while for updates. Do remember seeing my original drawing for Lollapalooza in class. It was only 24X24 at the time I showed it?

Nancy

I guess I normally say I am near Sea/Tac airport as most know where that is. Next time you are driving through the hood, call me! I would love to hang out. I know where all the good coffee shops are!

Kate,

Your a peach! I chuckle everytime I see your name as I remember what a hoot you were to have in my classes AND I cant get that Notebook you had out of my mind! Was is Maybe I just want to look trashy? LOL

Archived