Where's the "whos on line" area?

It's not visible when you are reading or replying in any of the individual threads. That's where you were probably looking for it. Go up to the top of the page, left hand side, and you will see the path for the current thread. As you back up (go backwards from the slash marks) the very beginning one will always be "APQS Quilting Forum." Click there and it takes you to the very beginning of this Forum, table of contents type of page. It's at the bottom. That's the only page where it shows.

LMAO MB! Dang I miss you girl! Counting down about 3 months till hubby HAS to go to KC for his annaul Insurance Sales Meeting with their agents. Hummm, I think I will ask to go to MB's house for the day!!!

Oh crapola, forgot, your working at Garmin. **sigh**.....I wanna be w/ MB while hubby's in meetings....gaul darnit girl!

Will you have vaca then? LOL!

And you just HAD to remind me of that....didn't ya!! But....in reality and in truth... It really didn't have handles! sheeeessshhhh.......I drive a Ford F-150, and i'm not up on the new gadgets in the cars these days. But, i'll take my ford off road anyday over a car. That's what happens when youve been in a car accident in a car...ya switch to the biggest thing you can drive!!!!! LOL!

Archived